Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
Woodstock's PB - San Diego, CA
View Job Description
Do you have “upper management” written all over you?
We run on FUELS -- Fun, Unique, Excellence, Loyalty, and Service. Care to join us? We focus on high-quality food products and providing guests in college towns throughout California with the Ultimate Pizza Experience.
Woodstock’s is the third busiest independent pizzeria company in the nation. We have been serving legendary pizzas, brews and good times for over 30 years. We are looking for someone with strong leadership potential, previous restaurant experience, and a desire to develop into a top manager.
Please don’t apply for this position unless you:
● Get excited by a fun, crazy busy restaurant environment
● Enjoy engaging with customers of all types
● Easily deal with the challenges that come with late hours and alcohol consumption
● Take pride in producing great food and great times for our guests
● Love the idea of managing up to 30 people, keeping it professional and fun at the same time!
If you’re all in, here’s what we offer to our shift managers:
● Competitive hourly wages, shift commissions and a generous bonus plan
● Flexible hours (although you need to plan to work at least one weekend night each week)
● Professional management training
● Free award-winning pizzas, sides and brews (if you’re 21+)
● Paid Time Off
● A health and dental plan for those who work 30+ hours/week on average
● Opportunities for advancement in Woodstock’s restaurants throughout California
Ideally, we’d like to see:
● A degree in an accredited university, or at least classes toward that goal
● Previous restaurant management experience
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Familiarity with POS systems