Job you are applying for:
Assistant Restaurant General Manager
at the following location(s):
Woodstock's IV - Isla Vista, CA
View Job Description
Assistant Restaurant General Manager Opening
We run on FUELS -- Fun, Unique, Excellence, Loyalty, and Service. Care to join us? We focus on high-quality food products and providing guests in college towns throughout California with the Ultimate Pizza Experience.
We’re looking for someone with energy, ambition and previous management experience to manage one of Woodstock’s most active and successful restaurants.
Here’s what we’d like to see:
• Strong management, leadership and organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• At least two years of experience in the food service industry
• At least one year of experience in a management or supervisory position
• 2 years of credit from an accredited university
• A current California driver’s license, a reliable vehicle, and insurance
• Computer Experience, with POS Systems and Google
• A passion for Woodstock’s Pizza!
Benefits include a generous wage and bonus plan, health and dental benefits, Paid Time Off, professional training, and participation in Woodstock’s annual Tahoe management retreat.
EXPECTATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Help the Restaurant Manager inspire and maintain a culture of EXCELLENCE throughout the restaurant.
• Assist the Restaurant Manager in growing the business. Building sales is a top priority.
• Assist the Restaurant Manager with maintaining cost control and profitability
• Assist the Restaurant Manager in interviewing, hiring and training employees.
• Assist the Restaurant Manager with regular administrative duties, including but not limited to: daily cash deposits and documentation, scheduling, payroll, inventory tracking and ordering.
• Be responsible for the maintenance, cleaning and organizing of the store.
• Work a minimum of 40 hours a week, including at least one weekend night
• Assume the role of Restaurant Manager whenever he/she is out of the store (vacation or otherwise).
• Be on call for all emergencies and available during busy times.
• Abide by and uphold all Woodstock’s policies and regulations.
• Lead by example!