Reports to the Division Leader and Owner. Drives company truck to deliver gasoline, diesel and other fuels to local commercial customers.
• Follow company guidelines and procedures and maintain excellent Customer Service Standards.
• Drive company trucks to deliver gasoline, diesel and other fuels to local commercial customers.
• Support distribution process by transporting, transferring, and delivering fuels and/or related products between customers, vendors and bulk plants to ensure product is available and services are provided.
• Notify Division Leader of any equipment that is not functioning properly or is in need of repair.
• Responsible for accurate product control.
• Communicate effectively with Leader any customer concerns, complaints, product requests, etc.
• Must be able to climb in and out of truck and sit for long periods of time.
Must have valid driver’s license and driving record must meet minimal safety requirements. Must be 21 years old and have high school diploma or GED equivalent. Class A CDL required with HAZMAT endorsement and Fed Med card must be obtained within 30 days of employment.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
$2000 Sign-on bonus after 1 year of employment
· NO Over the Road - Home every Day
· Advancement Opportunities
· Bonus Programs
· Employee Recognition
· Flexible Scheduling
· 401K Savings Plan
· Health Insurance (FT)
· Life Insurance (FT)
· Paid Training
· Dental/Vision Reimbursement (FT)
· Short & Long Term Disability (FT)
· Gym Membership Reimbursement