Reports to the Division Leader. Drives company truck to deliver gasoline, diesel and other fuels to local commercial customers. Goes home after every shift.
• Conduct pre and post-operation inspection according to DOT and company checklist
• Follow company guidelines and procedures and maintain excellent Customer Service Standards.
• Drive company trucks to deliver gasoline, diesel and other fuels to local commercial customers.
• Support distribution process by transporting, transferring, and delivering fuels and/or related products between customers, vendors and bulk plants to ensure product is available and services are provided.
• Notify Division Leader of any equipment that is not functioning properly or is in need of repair.
• Responsible for accurate product control.
• Load and unload truck in a safe and efficient manner
• Observe safe driving practices while on the road
• Maintain cleanliness of truck
• Ability to pull 50+ pounds
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds a minimum of 30 times per day
• Maintain appropriate driver’s license with Hazmat endorsements
• Protect the assets of the company
• Communicate effectively with Leader any customer concerns, complaints, product requests, etc.
• Must be able to climb in and out of truck and sit for long periods of time.
• Self- motivated and organized
• Maintain a positive attitude and professional behavior
This position is largely self-directed and requires understanding of company policy, procedures and values. Driver will be required to adhere to all safety requirements in all work environments. While performing the duties of this position, the driver will be exposed to moving, mechanical parts, dusty conditions, high noise levels, internal and external temperature/weather conditions, and exposed to chemicals.
You may be asked by your leader to perform other duties that are not listed above. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
Must have valid driver’s license and driving record must meet minimal safety requirements. Must be 21 years old and have high school diploma or GED equivalent. Class A CDL required with HAZMAT endorsement also must have a Fed Med card. Proven work experience as a truck driver.
· $3000 Sign on Bonus
· Safety bonus
· A Fun and Friendly Work Environment
· Advancement Opportunities
· Flexible Scheduling
· 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match (1000 hrs)
· Bonus Programs
· Employee Recognition Themed Christmas Party
· Health Insurance (FT)
· Life Insurance (FT)
· Employee Recognition
· Paid Training
· Dental/Vision Reimbursement (FT)
· Short & Long Term Disability (FT)
· Gym Membership Reimbursement (FT)
· Willkomm’s PERX Program
- Discounts on Food & Wash