Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
4022 N. Las Vegas/Cheyenne - Las Vegas, NV
View Job Description - Closing Crew
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Our founder, Dave Thomas, passed on key principles that we live by today. These include honesty and integrity, treating everyone with respect, being nice and giving back to our employees and community. Closing Crew members are key to delighting every customer and ensuring we deliver high quality food in a fast, friendly and clean environment. You will be trained on various positions within the restaurant, so that you are learning new responsibilities and have variety in your role.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
We offer our Closing Crew Members the opportunity to grow and develop to their personal level. Some of our highlighted benefits are:
• Flexible work schedule
• Clear and defined training
• Career growth, you are our future!
• Team-oriented workplace.
• Employee Referral Program.
• Other benefits include Medical, Dental and Vision, and 401k.
• We Offer Daily Pay as an Option with Instant Pay! If you are in need of cash before your next paycheck, at
Wendy’s you can access up to 50% of your earned but unpaid wages with no fee or interest charges.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
A Closing Crew Member must be willing and able to:
• Closing Crew will be expected to close a minimum of four days a week.
• It is desirable for a crew member to be cross-trained in minimum of at least three service positions.
• Greet each guest with a smile and a warm welcome.
• Can multi-task and doesn't wait to be told what to do.
• Work well in a Team environment to get things done collectively.
• All positions require long periods of standing.
• Some positions require the ability to lift up to 40lbs.
A great smile, positive attitude, dependability and willingness to learn are important characteristics for our crew members. If you like working with people in a fun, fast-paced team environment, Wendy's is the place for you!
Candidates must be 16 years or older to apply.