Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
289 Montrose - Montrose, CO
View Job Description - Crew
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Families come in all shapes and sizes and that’s exactly what we have in our Wendy’s family. Our culture comes from key principals from our founder, Dave Thomas. These include honesty and integrity, treating everyone with respect, being nice and giving back to our employees and community. Whether you’re looking for your first job or to build a career, a lot of hours or just something to keep you busy on evenings and weekends, early bird or night owl, we got you covered with lots of flexibility.
Crew members are the first faces our customers see making them one of the keys to delighting every customer and ensuring we deliver high quality food in a fast, friendly and clean environment. You will be trained on various positions within the restaurant, this gives the opportunity for you to have variety in your role making every day different.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
We offer our Crew the opportunity to grow and develop to their personal level. Some of our highlighted benefits are:
• Flexible work schedule
• Clear and defined training
• Career growth, you are our future!
• Team-oriented workplace.
• Employee Referral Program.
• Other benefits include Medical, Dental and Vision, and 401k.
• We Offer Daily Pay as an Option with Instant Pay! If you are in need of cash before your next paycheck, at
Wendy’s you can access up to 50% of your earned but unpaid wages with no fee or interest charges.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
As a Crew you must be willing and able to:
• It is desirable for a crew member to be cross-trained in minimum of at least three service positions.
• Greet each guest with a smile and a warm welcome.
• Can multi-task and doesn't wait to be told what to do.
• Work well in a Team environment to get things done collectively.
• All positions require long periods of standing.
• Ability to bend, knee and lift (25 - 50 pounds)
A great smile, positive attitude, dependability and willingness to learn are important characteristics for our crew members. If you like working with people in a fun, fast-paced team environment, Wendy's is the place for you!
Candidates must be 16 years or older to apply.