Job you are applying for:
Sushi Room Guest Experience Specialist
at the following location(s):
Water Street Oyster Bar/Sushi Bar - Corpus Christi, TX
View Job Description
Guest Experience Specialist
The Waterstreet Sushi Room is changing the way Corpus Christ does sushi. With guest inspired menus, hospitality driven service, and passionate chefs, we are bringing a full-service sushi experience to the fast-casual market.
For the first time ever, local diners will be able to experience Waterstreet sushi and poke quickly, without the fuss of a long, full service experience. Perfect for a quick date night on the way to a show downtown, or in and out on a short lunch break, The Sushi Room brings flavor full force.
We are looking for the best Guest Experience Specialists in Corpus Christi to join our team. Come grow with us in a fun, kind, community-oriented environment and bring your passion for food and hospitality to our cool, chill, hip new space.
Guest Experience Specialist’s primary responsibilities include:
• Daily interaction with guests including answering menu-based questions, menu recommendations, and suggestive selling.
• Cash handling and POS operations
• Maintaining an organized and tidy facility
• Delivering food to guest tables, organizing to-go orders, and taking phone orders
• Restocking retail areas
• Bringing your own personality and spin to ensure the highest level of hospitality
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, why wait any longer? Apply today!