Booth Clerk is responsible for smiling and greeting all customers while delivering extraordinary customer service at the booth counter or when answering incoming phone calls. Directs all incoming calls to store. Assists customers in various transactions, such as Check Cashing, Lotto, Money Gram, Money Orders, Postage Stamps, Phone Cards, etc. Follows transaction and money handling procedures, according to company policy. Responsible for comparing the submitted tills with readings and ensure they are balanced.
Must be able to perform mathematical operations related to job functions.
Must enjoy working with the public.
Must have good communication skills.
Must be self-motivated.
Must have a friendly, courteous attitude, and provide extraordinary customer service.
Must have a positive attitude, towards safety, and be committed to follow all health and safety regulations and/or polices to ensure the well-being of oneself, fellow team members, customers and vendors.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
Must be able to transfer to other locations within a reasonable commute of home store.
Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job.
• Must have cashier or bank teller experience
• Basic operational use of standard office equipment (i.e. computer, printer/fax, etc.)
• Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Basic understanding of English language; reading, writing and speaking.
• Basic understanding of Spanish language; reading, writing and speaking.