3rd Assistant Booth Manager is responsible for assisting the Booth Manager in planning, directing, and managing the operations and performance of the Booth Department in order to achieve and maintain department goals. Prepares daily bank deposits on time. Reviews the accuracy of prior day booth services sales and transactions. Assists customers in various transactions such as Check Cashing, Lotto, Money Gram, Money Orders, Postage Stamps, Phone Cards, etc. Responsible for smiling and greeting all customers while delivering extraordinary customer service, when answering incoming phone calls or attending customers at booth counter. Also responsible for responding to customers’ requests in locating products, to meet the goals and objectives of the department.
Must be able to perform mathematical operations related to job functions.
Must enjoy working with the public.
Must have good communication skills.
Must be self-motivated.
Must have a friendly, courteous attitude, and provide extraordinary customer service.
Must exhibit a responsible, professional, and positive attitude towards the job, co-workers, and customers.
Must have a positive attitude, towards safety, and be committed to follow all health and safety regulations and/or polices to ensure the well-being of oneself, fellow team members, customers and vendors.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
Must be able to transfer to other locations within a reasonable commute of home store.
Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job.
• Must have 6 months of Vallarta customer service booth experience
• Basic operational use of standard office equipment (i.e. computer, printer/fax, etc.)
• Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
• Basic understanding of English language; reading, writing and speaking.
• Basic understanding of Spanish language; reading, writing and speaking.