Job you are applying for:
HR Support Clerk
at the following location(s):
Sylmar - Corporate Office - Sylmar, CA
View Job Description
Title: Human Resources Support Clerk
Reports to: Human Resource Manager
The Human Resources Support Clerk will be responsible for processing and tracking warnings. Maintain warning report. Serve as a contact person for Store HR, Management and Team Members on all warnings inquires. Answer incoming customer complaint calls and/or team member call.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare Meal Period Payment Statement (Corp Only)
• Prepare Meal Period Warning
• Prepare Meal Period Payment Adjustments
• Prepare Exception Report individual store and all stores
• Print and Review Over & Short Reports
• Email A/P for Excessive Over & Short
• Follow up Over & Short Investigations
• Work Hour Audit
• Name Badge Order
• Pending MPP, WIC, Over & Short, Double/Over Charges Report
• Notification MPP, WIC, Over & Short Warning
• Prepare Missing Punch Warnings for all stores
• Update Missing Punch Report
• Update Schedule Turn on Time Report
• Update HRMS System with Sexual Harassment Training Date
Skills and Requirements:
1. Excellent customer service skills.
2. Professional phone etiquette skills.
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
4. Bilingual Spanish (fluent: read, write, and speak).
5. Strong organizational skills.
6. Ability to effectively work independently.
7. Ability to multi-task and handle high volume workload and calls.
8. Proficient Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Office.
9. Type minimum 45 WPM