Job you are applying for:
3rd Shift Warehouse Order Selector(RPI)
at the following location(s):
Sylmar, Produce Warehouse Distribution Center - Sylmar, CA
View Job Description - 3rd Shift Warehouse Order Selector(RPI)
Responsible for selecting orders and safely delivering them to the delivery dock or staging area in a manner that meets company standards. The order selector is in charge of accurately filling and completing all orders placed by Vallarta stores.
• Must be able to lift and specifically select cases of products.
• Must complete daily Material Handling Equipment checklist.
• Must efficiently pick customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and types of product is
picked using vocollect or pick sheets.
• Must assemble orders for shipment (i.e. select, built, shrink-wrap, etc.)
• Must transport orders to staging locations with Material Handling Equipment.
• Must ensure pick order is accurate and free of damage.
• Must repack any orders when needed.
• Must attach system generated order label per Standard Operating Procedures.
• Must have a friendly, courteous attitude, and provide extraordinary customer service.
• Must exhibit a responsible, professional, and positive attitude towards the job, co-workers, and customers.
• Must have a positive attitude, towards safety, and be committed to follow all health and safety regulations
and/or polices to ensure the well-being of oneself, fellow team members, customers and vendors.
• Must be able to work in team environment.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced refrigerated environment of 33 degrees.
• Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job.
Pallet Jack, Sit-down forklift, Stand-up Reach experience a plus but not required.
RF and/or Voice Technology experience a plus but not required.
Experience working in a Food/Warehouse Distribution environment a plus but not required.
Basic understanding of English language; reading, writing and speaking.
Basic understanding of Spanish language; reading, writing and speaking a plus but not required.