The Process Engineer is a project management position with a critical role in the fulfillment of the U.S. National Whitewater Center’s (USNWC) brand promise of delivering high quality experiences through the development of operational processes and efficiencies. The Process Engineer analyzes and evaluates current processes across all departments and business units within the USNWC and works with management teams to create solutions to improve the tactical execution of critical business functions. The Process Engineer reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
• Direct the implementation of new/existing business initiatives and subsequent processes at the behest of the CEO and management team to meet organizational goals and objectives.
• Manage company resources to implement USNWC programming on strict deadlines within the quality parameters of the USNWC brand.
• Participate in collaborative, strategic meetings with the aim of improving efficiency, profitability and guest experience.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Observe and evaluate USNWC business units and teams to determine opportunities and weaknesses within the current operational approach.
• Determine best practices of product and service delivery within the hospitality and location-based entertainment industries as applicable to the UNSWC.
• Conduct research and identify business insights to management using USNWC financial and operational data.
• Create, identify and improve key performance indicators for all business units to set benchmarks for performance measurement.
Process Creation & Optimization
• Develop new processes to enhance the operational execution of USNWC business units in conjunction with management.
• Constantly identify opportunities for improvement within existing processes and functions of the USNWC to improve product delivery.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field.
• 5+ years of experience in process creation and optimization.
• MBA strongly preferred.
• Maintain a flexible schedule for varied workweeks and regular availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
Comfortable with physically demanding duties including extended presence in outdoor environments.
Chief Executive Officer
Staff Discount Program
Health, Dental, Vision
Flexible Spending Account
Paid Time Off
The U.S. National Whitewater Center (USNWC) is dedicated to the promotion of the active, outdoor lifestyle. We are a team whose culture and work environment facilitates real engagement through real experiences. Since 2006, the USNWC has engaged all levels of participants through its activity passes, instruction, and youth programming as well as its festivals, races, and other outdoor events. Opportunities can be found at the USNWC for those interested in active summer jobs, a gateway into the outdoor lifestyle, or furthering your career in the outdoor industry.
The U.S. National Whitewater Center (USNWC) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the USNWC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. The USNWC is an employer who participates in the E-Verify program.