Line Cooks at the Whitewater Center are responsible for preparing and stocking a variety of food items.
• Prepare a variety of products including hot sandwiches, cold sandwiches, salads, and snacks, and maintain an appropriate stock of items in the Market
• Understand and consistently comply with portion sizes, cooking methods, and quality standards as described on recipe cards
• Maintain a clean and sanitary work station including tables, shelves, walls, grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range, and refrigeration equipment
• Complete opening and closing checklists and comply with kitchen rules, policies, and procedures
• Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant
• Maintain availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
• Must be able to communicate clearly with managers and kitchen personnel
• Facility Access
• Staff Discount Program
Overview of Food and Beverage Department
The Food and Beverage Department delivers exceptional, chef-driven culinary service to Whitewater guests. Whitewater is home to diverse and ever-evolving food and beverage outlets, including full-service and fast-casual dining options. In addition, the Food and Beverage Department oversees catering for private events and Adventure Dining.
Working at Whitewater
Whitewater is rooted in the belief that the active, outdoor lifestyle is for everyone. We are a team whose culture and work environment are dedicated to providing real engagement through authentic experiences. By promoting an active, outdoor lifestyle, we build community and opportunities for people to come together.