Prep Cooks at the Whitewater Center are responsible for cooking and preparing a variety of food products according to the Daily Prep List.
• Prepare a variety of food products including meat, seafood, poultry, and vegetables for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, and fryers
• Understand and consistently comply with portion sizes and recipe specifications as described on recipe cards
• Maintain a clean and sanitary work station including tables, shelves, walls grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range, and refrigeration equipment
• Refer to the Daily Prep List and opening and closing checklists for assigned duties and comply with all kitchen rules, policies, and procedures
• Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant
• Maintain availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
• Must be able to communicate clearly with managers and kitchen personnel
• Facility Access
• Staff Discount Program
Overview of Food and Beverage Department
The Food and Beverage Department delivers exceptional, chef-driven culinary service to Whitewater guests. Whitewater is home to diverse and ever-evolving food and beverage outlets, including full-service and fast casual dining options. In addition, the Food and Beverage Department oversees catering for private events and Adventure Dining.
Working at Whitewater
Whitewater is rooted in the belief that the active, outdoor lifestyle is for everyone. We are a team whose culture and work environment are dedicated to providing real engagement through authentic experiences. By promoting an active, outdoor lifestyle, we build community and opportunities for people to come together.