Job you are applying for:
Retail Maintenance Dispatcher
at the following location(s):
URC Corporate Office - Warren, PA
View Job Description
• Receive maintenance emails from the stations and log the calls on the work order systems
• Dispatch calls the URC Maintenance Techs or outside contractors
• In addition to answering calls during regular office hours, the Dispatcher is also required to participate in the after-hours/weekend emergency call rotation
• utilize Microsoft Office computer applications for the purpose of generating reports, building and editing simple spreadsheets and corresponding with contractors
• Filing, collecting vendor data for database inclusion, generating purchase orders, packaging, shipping, and assisting the Director and Asst. Director of Retail Maintenance as needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
• Self-Driven with the ability to complete assigned tasks
• Work under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor
• High School diploma