• Oversee and manage multiple company remodeling and total facility rebuilds at one time.
• Read and understand building and site drawings.
• Coordination and execution of contractual agreements.
• Collection and distribution of information for Code Officials, Environmental Officials, Architects, Engineers, Contractors, Municipalities, Utilities and Retail Marketing to insure that coordination and construction are executed to contract specifications.
• Secure building and construction permits.
• Read and interpret contract documents relating to submittals, schedules of values, schedule summaries and pay apps.
• Prepare budget estimates, progress reports and contracts.
• Prepare and write AFE’s.
• Develop, maintain and input data in Cost Control Reports.
• Have an understanding of construction methods, safety regulations and environmental regulations.
• Plan, organize and direct activities on site in conjunction with contractors and sub-contractors.
• Travel to town meetings, contract negotiations, and architect and engineers offices, to job sites. Overnight stay when needed.
• Be on call 6-8 weeks per year
• Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
• 50% office 50% onsite
• Travel long distances
• Sitting for long periods
• Traverse uneven terrain on job sites
• Work outdoors in inclement weather
• Work independently with no supervision, be self-regulating, self-motivated and responsible.
• Project management to include, accounting, organizational and supervisory skills.
• Communication skills both verbal and written.
• Basic computer skills.
Additional Desired Abilities for Position:
• Team and goal oriented, good organizational skills, with an ability to effectively resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to effectively work with multiple groups to meet deadlines and to complete projects within budget.
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to quickly comprehend technical requirements and issues, and resolve to meet refinery and project guidelines.
• Able to manage multiple project simultaneously
• Motivated, self-starter, who can work with minimal supervision while ensuring that projects are completed on time, on budget, and compliant with technical and mechanical design requirements.
• Keen awareness of costs, economics, and ability to accurately account project