• Oversee and manage multiple company Petroleum Upgrades and total Petroleum rebuilds at one time.
• Read and understand Petroleum Systems and Site Drawings.
• Order Petroleum components for Petroleum projects.
• Coordination and execution of contractual agreements.
• Collection and distribution of information for Codes Officials, Environmental Officials, Architects, Engineers, Contractors, Municipalities, Utilities and Retail Marketing Department.
• Work in conjunction with Codes Officials, Environmental Officials, Engineers, Architects, Contractors, Sub-Contractors, Municipalities, Utilities and Retail Marketing to insure that coordination and construction are executed to contract specifications.
• Secure building and construction permits.
• Read and interpret contract documents relating to Submittals, Schedules of Values, Schedule Summaries and Pay Apps.
• Prepare Budget Estimates, Progress Reports and contracts.
• Prepare and write AFE’s.
• Develop, Maintain and input data in Cost Tracking Reports.
• Have an understanding of Construction Methods, Safety Regulations and Environmental Regulations.
• Plan, Organize and Direct activities on site in conjunction with contractor’s and sub-contractors.
• Travel to Town Meetings, Contract Negotiations, Architect and Engineer’s Offices, to job sites. Overnight stays when needed.
• Be on call 6 – 8 weeks per year.
• Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
• Sitting for long periods
• Traverse uneven terrain on job sites
• Work outdoors in inclement weather
• Basic computer, E-mail, Excel, Word,
Required Education and Experience
• High School Diploma
• Project Management Experience
• Construction Experience
• Work independently with no supervision, be self-regulating, self-motivated and responsible.
• Project Management to include, accounting, organizational and supervisory skills.
• Communication skills both verbal and written.
• Basic computer skills.