Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
URC Corporate Office - Warren, PA
The Job you are looking for is no longer available. Click Get Started to search for another job.
View Job Description
• Administrator, Emergency Alert & Dispatch System
• Emergency Response Team (ERT) Support
• Maintain URC & Incoming Product Safety Data Sheets
• Contractors - prepare paperwork & issue/update badges on a daily basis, maintain files.
• Transport Companies / Drivers – maintain files, coordinate with S&T Department.
• Maintain incident reports / investigations.
• Schedule monthly meetings and training.
• Coordinate Plant Safety Award Program
• Coordinate Plant Prescription Eye Glass Program
• Schedule annual medical tests for all plant employees (in house & off site)
• Assist with issuing photo ID’s and providing facility access to URC employees.
• Assist with annual update of F&S policies & procedures.
• Maintain departmental vacation and attendance records.
• Maintain receipts & money for safety equipment sales/ transport
• Work turnarounds / shutdowns (duties as assigned, assist contractor personnel as needed). OT required.
• Assign work / oversee college employee assigned to F&S office (summer & winter breaks).
• General office duties – typing, filing, scanning / copying, order supplies, run errands, answer phones
computer skills including Microsoft programs, congenial and pleasant phone skills. Ability to multi-task. Preferred skills include: self-direction, good communication, attention to detail, discretion, and willingness to work cooperatively with other employees.
Must be able to work overtime as needed. Must be able to lift 20 - 25 lbs.