Job you are applying for:
Truck Operations Supervisor
at the following location(s):
URC Corporate Office - Warren, PA
The Job you are looking for is no longer available. Click Get Started to search for another job.
View Job Description
• Compute delivery of products to retail stations and generate dispatch for drivers.
• Oversee driver electronic logs on a daily basis.
• Specify, order, and approve the purchase of equipment and supplies required.
• Assure tractors and trailers are in proper condition for safe operation.
• Communicate daily instructions to drivers and resolve delivery problems.
• Respond to vehicle problems and resolve.
• Assure compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
• Assure proper training of drivers and their compliance with all operational rules and regulations.
• Oversee office operations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Must possess good verbal communication skills.
• 2-3 years of dispatch experience.
• Driver management experience.
• Preventative heavy equipment maintenance knowledge.
• Knowledge of petroleum transport trailers and tractors
• Experience driving a tractor with valid CDL preferred but not required.
• Associate Degree in Business Management or equivalent experience.
• Adequate knowledge of Microsoft suite software.
• Familiarity with electronic driver log software.
• Knowledge of electronic dispatch software.