Job you are applying for:
Retail Reporting Analyst
at the following location(s):
URC Corporate Office - Warren, PA
View Job Description
• Communicate with station managers to resolve problems with DSR’s and make any necessary changes.
• Perform Day End reconciliation processes.
• Assist with Month End reconciliation process, may require extra hours.
• Run and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
• Run miscellaneous processes required for other departments- Treasury and Accounting.
• Issue meter adjustment notices to District Managers.
• Assist with the maintenance of station authorized vendor listing.
• Assist with SIR- Underground Storage data collection.
• Package and ship equipment to stations and to suppliers.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Must be comfortable working with computers and calculators.
• Must possess good reasoning skills.
• Must be willing to work independently as necessary.
• Must be willing to coordinate time off, both vacation and sick time, so that the department is adequately covered.
• Must be energetic.
• Ability to lift 20 Lbs.