Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
Warren Pennsylvania Plant - Warren, PA
The Job you are looking for is no longer available. Click Get Started to search for another job.
View Job Description
• Perform general jobs in the yard
• Repairs, painting and power washing facilities
• Remove and inventory facility equipment not in use
• Repair interior and exterior facility problems deemed necessary to keep the facility running and in compliance.
• Support supervisor with continuous improvements, recommendations and implementation.
• Maintain and organize maintenance vehicles and tools.
• Concrete work and asphalt patching, minor roof repairs and landscaping
• Hole watch and fire watch
• Perform building and grounds cleaning and maintenance at all facilities, this work may include climbing and heavy lifting.
• Bolt and unbolt heat exchangers, pull bundles, work on steel construction, clean equipment as needed, drive vehicles.
• Assist crane operators by preparing equipment for lifts
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling, standing
• Work may be performed within extreme temperature ranges
• Visual ability (uncorrected or corrected) to observe and detect signs of dangerous obstacles
• Ability to erect and climb ladders and scaffolding
• Work shift hours and overtime
• Ability to work in/around elevated noise areas and structures
• Work with/ around hazardous materials
• Ability to work in confined spaces
• Any other duties assigned
High School Diploma
Valid Drivers License and clear driving record