Travel Outlook is an innovative, custom off-site central reservations office (CRO) service that serves as either a primary or overflow reservations department for Four and Five Star independent hotels. At Travel Outlook, we believe the quality of the call does not have to diminish with the quantity of calls. Guest satisfaction is our primary goal, and we believe that positive guest experiences start with our Virtual Reservation Specialists. Due to our well-established and recognized success in the Premier Hotel Reservation Industry we are growing and looking for amazing people to join our team.
We are currently looking specifically for applicants in one of the following 21 states: Arizona, Colorado, Florida. Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont and Virginia.
Our Virtual Reservation Specialists have the amazing opportunity to better balance home, school and work schedules to fit their lifestyle working in our 100% work from home based company. You would work from a suitable home office space, receiving incoming reservation calls that are routed to you by our sophisticated contact center phone system. This opportunity offers up to 40 hours per week. Weekday hours will include evening hours and you will be required to work either Saturday or Sunday.
All job offers are contingent upon completion of drug and background checks.
• Must be able to operate a telephone, phone headset, keyboard, computer systems accurately using the company’s software.
• Must maintain a home workspace that is free from outside noise and distractions.
• Must be able to speak and hear clearly to effectively communicate with each caller.
• Must be on time and ready to take calls for every scheduled shift in compliance with policy.
• Must be able to efficiently type accurate, professional messages into the systems summarizing caller needs.
• Must display genuine friendly, engaging and helpful personality, on and off the phone.
• Must understand and act in accordance with Travel Outlook’s Core Values and Policies.
• Must be able to attend all Training and Onboarding activities and demonstrate mastery within the designed coursework timeframes and deadlines.
What You Need to Get Started in Our Next Training Class
• A positive attitude and great relationship building skills.
• Verifiable work experience of at least two (2) years in Customer Service and/or Sales in a call center environment desired but not required
• Required language is English, Spanish Bilinguals desired but not required
• A home computer with a Windows Operating System (Windows 10 or 8.1 recommended)
• A wired high-speed internet connection (25MB downstream/5MB upstream)
• A landline or USB headset
• A quiet and distraction-free work environment that is free from outside noise and distractions