Next Door Eatery, opening a new location in Indy, is hiring for all front of house positions including servers, bartenders and hosts. We offer team members competitive income, flexibility and an inviting team culture. We are seeking individuals passionate about the industry to join our team in opening the newest Next Door location. Next Door is an urban casual dining restaurant featuring consciously sourced ingredients and tasty scratch-made food. Next Door offers kegged wine, craft beer and cocktails. This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone who wishes to be part of a rapidly growing company with a people driven culture. Please only apply if you are a motivated professional with a love for taking care of others.
- Enjoy providing superior service and keep your guests' experience at the forefront
- Logic, drive, and a genuine love of people are important
- Excellent communication skills; able to learn detailed knowledge of the menu
- Prepare tables, serve food, and refill drinks; relay orders to the kitchen, ensure accuracy and timely delivery
- Always delivering an experience of warm, relaxed hospitality
- Ability to think on your toes and to make adjustments and decisions quickly
- Demonstrate superior organizational skills and keen attention to detail; ability to manage expectations from multiple tables, rooms or sections simultaneously
- Perform side work, setup, and assist with proper opening and closing of the restaurant
- Perform related work as requested; model and promote teamwork
- Ability to perform objectives in a timely and efficient manner with a focus on quality, while always maintaining an environment of hospitality
- Promote and embrace the Next Door community and culture by demonstrating respect, positive energy, dependability, honesty, initiative, an outgoing nature and a pleasant, professional appearance
- Support the restaurants vision and responsibility of being eco-conscious
Additional requirements vary based on specific positions.
Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Restaurant experience preferred
- Superior temperament, adaptable nature and good communication skills
- Motivated professional with a love for taking care of others
- Demonstrate integrity in all areas, both personal and professional
- Food and beverage knowledge preferred
The Kitchen offers a competitive benefit package to our hourly employees! Some benefits include:
- Affordable healthcare including medical, dental, vision and short-term disability insurance (for FT employees)
- Paid time off after one year of service
- Generous store discount
- Wellness reimbursement program to support an active, healthy lifestyle
- Referral bonus program where we pay you for recruiting your friends to join the family!
- Advancement opportunities - come learn and grow with us!