As a Line Cook for Texas Roadhouse, you’ll make made-from-scratch Legendary Food for our guests to enjoy. If you are a team player with a positive attitude and the willingness to learn, apply now, no experience required. We will teach you everything you need to know. Come be a part of something Legendary!
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked.
● Pay - Let’s be honest, we know you’re curious about pay. We offer weekly pay and competitive wages.
● Flexibility - We know you have other commitments outside of work, and we respect that. Our schedules offer hours that work for you.
● People - You’ll be part of a team you can rely on. The folks that work in our kitchens know how to partner up and hustle. Our restaurants are busy, and our hard-working Roadies work together to push out the Legendary Food our guests have come to expect from Texas Roadhouse.
● New Skills - We’ll teach you our recipe for success. You’ll learn our signature, made-from-scratch recipes, plate presentations, how to run a busy station, and our high standards for cleanliness and sanitation.
● Opportunities - We cross-train and often promote from within. Our Legendary training and development programs will give you the opportunity to advance and grow.
Wherever you are in life, we have a health and wellness package to meet your needs. Check out our benefits page at BecomeARoadie.com/benefits/ for more details.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.
For more information about this position, please contact the restaurant and ask for a manager.