Want to love your job? We’re hiring at the Texas Roadhouse Support Center! Flexibility, teamwork, and fun are some of the reasons our employees are proud to be Roadies. Apply today and join our team!
We offer a comprehensive total rewards package on the first day of the month following 31 days of employment to Support Center Employees that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• A choice of medical plans that are best in class
• Dental and Vision Insurance
• Paid Vacation, Parental, Donor, Bereavement and 100% Paid Maternity Leave
• Adoption Assistance
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
• Identity Theft Protection
• Employee Assistance Program
• Business Travel Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Tuition Reimbursements up to $5,250 per year
• Quarterly Restricted Stock Units Program
• Annual holiday bonus
We also offer a variety of services for our Support Center employees! Car detailing and oil changes in the parking lot, on site haircuts, workout gym with personal trainers, spray tans, dry cleaning delivery service, chair massages just to name a few! We also have a Registered Nurse in the building to help with our wellness initiatives and keep us healthy. Willie’s Joynt is our full-service café that serves breakfast and lunch and prepares delicious TO GO meals. We love taking care of our Roadie family and making our company a LEGENDARY place to work! As our founder, Kent Taylor once said, “We are a people company that just happens to serve steaks.” Check us out, you won’t be disappointed!
The Manager of Supply Chain Visibility & Analytics is responsible for enabling the Procurement team’s collection and visibility to timely and accurate supply chain data, as well as leading the group who will support the team’s day-in-day-out reporting and analytical needs.
• Enables and executes the Procurement department’s data visibility and analytics strategy.
• Partners with Texas Roadhouse IT, Procurement and other appropriate cross-functional teams to identify, obtain and warehouse supply chain data.
• Partners with appropriate suppliers, distributors, and service providers to collect, organize, and audit identified supply chain data (volume, inventory, orders, attributes, metrics, etc).
• Oversees the team responsible for providing the Procurement Food & Non-Food teams and other internal stakeholders with recurring and ad-hoc supply chain data analysis.
• Develops, in conjunction with Texas Roadhouse IT and Procurement, self-service reporting tools to actualize and leverage supply chain data.
• Maintains the integrity of the supply chain reports and KPIs through data audits and evaluations.
• Owns the aggregation, organization, and communication process in support of COGS forecasting with Texas Roadhouse Finance.
• Manages a team of direct reports
o Delegates accordingly, fosters teamwork, collaborates, coaches, develops, all to delivers results.
• Other duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.
Education: College Degree required, Computer Information Systems or Business degree preferred
Experience: 5 years experience in IT, data analytics, finance, or associated field. Restaurant or retail industry or supply chain experience preferred.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Applications, Skilled in Excel & Power BI
Other Skills: Customer Service, Communication, Analysis, People Management, Project Management
This job description includes essential functions and basic duties and is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills, and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as appropriate. This document is not a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.