Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
Del Mar - San Diego, CA
The Job you are looking for is no longer available. Click Get Started to search for another job.
View Job Description
At Tender Greens we believe that everybody is equally important to our mission. Our menu reflects the best of the season and is prepared with simplicity, skill and most importantly PASSION! Our guests are our family and just like family we care about what we serve them.
Average Earning Potential: Up to $19/hr (base + tips)
AREN'T YOU INTERESTED IN EARNING UP TO $4.00/HOUR ADDITIONAL IN TIPS? We are seeking Cashiers who are extremely detail oriented, excel at multi-tasking, possess a warm disposition and have the grace to remain calm while under pressure.
Tender Greens delivers inspired food, friendly service and great value in a comfortable space. As a Cashier, you are responsible for encompassing our goal of providing each guest with a truly wonderful experience as well as;
• Entering orders in the point-of-sale system
• Operating the cash register, credit card machine and cash handling
• Ensuring guests are served quickly, efficiently and in a pleasant manner
• Demonstrating a positive attitude and providing recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy
At Tender Greens we challenge ourselves, and each other, to be the best. We are seeking candidates with;
• 1+ year of work experience; preferably in a high volume restaurant or retail environment
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• A warm, authentic, helpful and efficient nature
• Excellent communication and an outgoing personality
• A high level of resourcefulness and initiative, be a results oriented individual
• Proactive and resourceful in solving problems and working under pressure
Why work at Tender Greens?
• We offer competitive pay + tips
• Free meals during shifts and 20% discount while off the clock
• Opportunities for development and growth
• A fun and inspiring work environment
• Must be able to lift trays of food or food items weighing up to 20 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis
• Some bending/kneeling/stooping required
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to work in a hot kitchen environment
Hours: Must be available to work some nights & weekends
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V