Job you are applying for:
TASTE Delivery/Catering Coordinator
at the following location(s):
TASTE @ City Center - Newport News, VA
View Job Description
A location Delivery Coordinator at TASTE supports the store General Manager in all aspects of a TASTE location's complex food service and gourmet retail business. The Delivery Coordinator is the key to Customer Service for our clients placing orders over the phone, via email and fax. The Delivery Coordinator is responsible for scheduling deliveries and preparing delivery documentation, providing outstanding services and ensuring customer satisfaction. While the Delivery Coordinator monitors the work of assigned staff (Delivery Drivers), he or she must be skilled in maintaining accurate records, skilled in oral and written communication and must be skilled in establishing and maintaining positive and productive working relationships with clients and staff. The Delivery Coordinator is a Leadership Role in a face-paced, high-energy environment with a focus on speed, accuracy and customer service.
-Must be 21 years of age
-Must have reliable transportation
-Must be able to stand for long periods of time, with constant moving, bending, lifting, reaching and turning during shifts
-Delivery Coordinator hours are generally Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 3:00PM, although weekend hours are often required for special events/catering deliveries.
Want to learn new skills and work for one of Coastal Virginia's leading, family owned businesses?
If you are . . .
• 21 years old with a clean driving record
• Detail oriented and enjoy thinking on your feet
• Eager to learn and very organized
• Friendly and upbeat
And you . . .
• Are an excellent communicator
• Enjoy serving others
• Lead by example and take the initiative to solve problems
• Maintain calm in a busy atmosphere
• Take pride in a job well done and enjoy Teamwork
TASTE offers. . .
• A 35% employee discount
• The ability to learn about the specialty food business
• A quality restaurant environment with no late nights!
• Servant leadership, open doors and open book finance
No prior restaurant or retail experience is required if you possess the above qualities.
Visit www.taste.online to learn about more opportunities at TASTE.