Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
Taco Villa 34 - Lubbock, TX
View Job Description - General Manager
As a General Manager you are responsible for the day-to-day operation of the restaurant. You are the leader of the store and are responsible to put together a great team to take care of each and every customer that walks through our doors. You are responsible for the financial well-being of your operation and ensuring that your team upholds the standards set by Taco Villa.
To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive, while ensuring our profits are on the rise. Ultimately you will help our company grow and thrive.
• Oversee day-to-day operations
• Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
• Coach and correct team members when a standard is deviated.
• Work with vendors and maintain strong relationships.
• Handle any and all concerns that may arise from customers and crew members.
• Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
• Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
• Prepare regular reports.
• Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business)
• Maintain the financial well-being of your operation by meeting food cost and labor goals in addition to good P&L awareness to all other line items.
• Proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role
• Experience in planning and budgeting
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
• Ability to inspire confidence in those around you.
• Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
• Ability to show empathy and understanding when a customer concern should arise.
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Ability to stand on your feet for 8-10 hours.
• 53 hour work weeks and a schedule expectation will be put forth.
** Performance Bonus**
Great compensation packages including competitive pay, Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance offered after 60 days of employment, Vacation after one year of employment.