Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
Taco Villa 08 - Lubbock, TX
The Job you are looking for is no longer available. Click Get Started to search for another job.
View Job Description - Area Manager
Multi-unit Managers accountability includes, but are not limited to the following:
* Providing a " Customer Mania" culture
* Implementation and compliance of all company policies, procedures and standards.
* Ensuring all management is trained and certified according to company guidelines.
* All locations are staffed according to expectation levels.
* Reviewing and understanding of P&L's for areas of improvement.
* Achieving cost of sales and cost of labor expectations.
* Must have at least 5 years of restaurant experience multi-unit experience is a plus
* Travel is a regular part of this job
* Must pass a Drug Screen and Back Ground Check
* Must be results-oriented and focused on achieving and exceeding company expectations for product quality, sales growth, employee retention and cleanliness.
* Should embrace a clear and passionate vision for their Team, focused on being diligent, intentional, self-sufficient and committed to the development of their management team.
* Should be receptive to new ideas and contribute profitable ideas for review.
* Motivates people to do their best
* Inspires self confidence
* Makes work fun/challenging
* Energizes everyone they come into contact with
* Focuses on what can be done
* Achieves the numbers
* Stay staffed-well trained and develop to the next level
* Operates a clean store; a store to be proud of
* Their individual Leadership makes a difference
* Bias for action
* Boundary-less behavior
* Adds value
* Makes good decisions-decisive
* Brings more to the table than average or status quo
* Makes people think
* Visible positive energy
* Very vocal
* Keeps people productive
* Attracts high caliber people
* Utilizes resources
We offer a compensation and benefits package that encourages management stability and growth.
* Competitive salary based on experience and ability
* Paid vacation (1 week after 1 year; 2 weeks after 2 years)
* Health/Life insurance
* Vision and Dental Insurance and a Prescription card
* Drug-free workplace
* Comprehensive training