Job you are applying for:
Maintenance Tech 2
at the following location(s):
Maintenance - Coral Springs, FL
View Job Description - Maintenance Tech 2
The Maintenance Technician – Class 2 is responsible for the performance of general repairs, preventative maintenance and minor construction projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
All major functions that are necessary and integral to the job, the absence of which would fundamentally alter the job.
• Perform general repairs to the facility including but not limited to basic carpentry, drywall, ceramic tile replacement/ installation, doors and hardware, painting, etc.
• Minor knowledge of plumbing and electrical
• Ability to complete minor remodel projects.
• Performs other job related duties or special projects as may be assigned or required.
• Schedule daily activities in a manner that will minimize travel between facilities and equipment/materials suppliers.
• Complete payroll time sheets, expense reports and mileage statements and submit to supervisor by the designated time and date.
• Adhere to company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
• Position may require work to be performed after normal business hours.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. The above statements are subject to change.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform essential duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Construction skills and product knowledge.
• Basic computer literacy.
• Must possess own tools and transportation.
• Travel Required: Daily travel is required.
• This position requires the exertion of 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly.
• This position’s operating hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. The position may require work to be performed and/or the Technician’s response after normal business hours / work schedule.