This is a full-time floor management position that oversees the day-to-day operations of the restaurant, ensuring guest and employee satisfaction on every shift. This position is responsible for developing, directing and supervises hourly Team Members to attain sales and profit objectives while maintaining the highest standards of quality food, beverage, service, cleanliness, organization, and sanitation.
• Responsible for promoting the Core Values & Disciplines of the Company, setting the standard for the restaurant through leadership by example.
• Manages operations of the restaurant in coordination with the GM.
• Thorough understanding of all Company policies, procedures, safety and operating standards.
• Ensures compliance with operational standards, Company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances.
• Supervises the quality of food preparation, limited time offers (LTO’s), raw product specifications, and Company Standards.
• Ensures a harassment free environment for all Team Members.
• Clearly communicates Company direction to all personnel.
• Resolves all guest complaints, striving for a flawless recovery to build brand loyalty.
• Trains, coaches, and counsels Team Members and facilitates their development.
• Upholds safety and security standards at all times.
• Ensures security of the restaurant and its contents.
• Monitors and maintains the cleanliness and orderliness of all restaurant areas.
• Ensures building, equipment, furniture and fixtures are in good repair, clean and maintained on a regular basis.
• Maintains professional restaurant and Team Member image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
• Able to lift and carry 30-50 pounds – may be required several times per shift.
• Must have sufficient mobility to move and/or operate in various work areas. Bending, turning, twisting upper body, constant walking, reaching, etc.
• Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for periods up to 4 hours.
• Must meet any federal, state, county or municipal regulations pertaining to the service of food and beverages.
• Extreme environmental demands are few. The majority of work takes place indoors in climate controlled areas. At times back-of-house areas can become quite warm.
• The only chemicals involved are those of the cleaning kind. Training is given as to the appropriate use of these chemicals.
• Lives our Core Values & Disciplines.
• Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal/listening/communication skills
• Excellent problem resolution/guest recovery skills.
• Attention to detail and analytical skills.
• Inspires cooperation and teamwork through self-confidence, positive attitude, and enthusiasm.
• Able to remain positive and calm under stressful conditions.
• Strong commitment to serving others.
• Dependable, trustworthy.
• Willing to extend themselves to the guests they serve – Wanting to become friends with their guests – Hospitable.
• Genuinely warm and sensitive/polite.
• Exhibits neat, clean and professional image at all times.
• Committed to professional and personal self-development.
• Successful, motivated current Company employee with good understanding of restaurant operations.