Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
Irvine - Irvine, CA
View Job Description
Maintains a clean and sanitary working environment. Completes all assigned prep work according to daily prep guides and inventory control systems. Maintains product specifications and product quality at all times. Maintains a clean work environment while ensuring compliance with all health department regulations.
- Cleans and sanitizes the work area before, during, and after shift.
- Practices sanitary and safe food handling at all times.
- Sets up work station for maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Prepares food according to Spoleto recipes and specifications.
- Enforces all cost control requirements within his/her control.
- Mentally prioritizes tasks to maximize use of time.
- Dates, labels, and rotates all products.
- Stores, rotates and inspects deliveries as needed.
- Assists in the cleanliness, maintenance, and organization of all back-of-house storage areas.
- Completes all assigned prep work within assigned time lines.
- Completes assigned daily and weekly cleaning projects.
- Assists Line Cooks as needed.
- Ensures a harassment free environment through proper personal conduct.
- Upholds safety and security standards at all times.
- Maintains professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
- Complete other job duties as assigned by the Manager on Duty.
Minimum 6 months experience working as Prep Cook in a similar restaurant concept.
Maintains a Valid Serv Safe Health Card or equivalent
Lives our Core Values & Disciplines.
Good reading and verbal communication skills required.
Capable of using knives, slicing equipment, and other food preparation equipment safely.
Able to respond in emergency situations to avoid dangers to self and others.
Ability to read and follow recipes in the manner in which they are written.
Inspires cooperation and teamwork through self-confidence, positive attitude, and enthusiasm.
Able to remain positive and calm under stressful conditions.
Genuinely warm and sensitive/polite.
Exhibits neat, clean and professional image at all times.
Team Members must work well with limited supervision within their specific position functions but must be highly interactive with other Team Members to accomplish work.