This is a shift leader position that oversees the day-to-day operations of the restaurant, ensuring guest and employee satisfaction on every shift. This position is responsible for developing, directing and supervises hourly Team Members to attain sales and profit objectives while maintaining the highest standards of quality food, beverage, service, cleanliness, organization, and sanitation.
- Responsible for promoting the Core Values & Disciplines of the Company.
- Sets the standard for the restaurant through leadership by example.
- Manages operations of the restaurant in coordination with the GM & AM.
- Thorough understanding of all Company policies, procedures, safety and operating standards.
- Ensures compliance with operational standards, Company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances.
- Supervises the quality of food prep, limited time offers (LTO’s), raw product specifications, and Company Standards.
- Ensures a harassment free environment for all Team Members.
- Clearly communicates Company direction to all personnel.
- Resolves all guest complaints, striving for a flawless recovery to build brand loyalty.
- Trains, coaches, and counsels Team Members and facilitates their development.
- Upholds safety and security standards at all times.
- Ensures security of the restaurant and its contents.
- Monitors and maintains the cleanliness and orderliness of all restaurant areas.
- Ensures building, equipment, furniture and fixtures are in good repair, clean and maintained on a regular basis.
- Maintains professional restaurant and Team Member image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
Minimum 2 years experience working in a similar restaurant concept as a Shift Leader, Lead Line Cook. Jr. kitchen manager or Sous Chef.
Maintains a Valid Serv Safe Health Card or equivalent
Lives our Core Values & Disciplines.
Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
Excellent interpersonal/listening/communication skills.
Excellent problem resolution/guest recovery skills.
Attention to detail and analytical skills.
Inspires cooperation and teamwork through self-confidence, positive attitude, and enthusiasm.
Able to remain positive and calm under stressful conditions.
Strong commitment to serving others.
Willing to extend themselves to the guests they serve – Wanting to become friends with their guests – Hospitable.
Genuinely warm and sensitive/polite.
Exhibits neat, clean and professional image at all times.
Committed to professional and personal self-development.