Provides table maintenance and re-setting of tables along with ongoing dining room and restroom cleanliness and maintenance. May also assist in the re-filling of non-alcoholic beverages and service of specified food products as needed. This position is responsible for cleaning and maintenance of specific areas of restaurant (dining room areas, building exterior and entrance areas, rest rooms, etc.).
- Complete all designated cleaning/stocking/maintenance duties per established time line.
- Assist Servers in bussing and re-setting of tables in assigned stations.
- Maintain assigned areas of responsibility during service periods, e.g. rest rooms, restaurant entrance, service stations, building exterior, etc.
- Completes any pre-shift, ‘running’ shift, and post shift set-up, prep, cleaning and stocking as outlined, and in accordance with established Company standards.
- Working in a team environment, assist other Team Members as needed – THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS “THAT’S NOT MY STATION”!
- Alerts management IMMEDIATELY, if there is any suspicion that a guest is intoxicated and should be refused service for their safety and the safety of others.
- Has a good working knowledge of restaurant, e.g. hours of operation, directions to the restaurant, food & beverage menu selections, general restaurant information (credit cards accepted, check policies, take-out programs, etc.
- Attempts to resolve all guest complaints, striving for a flawless recovery to build brand loyalty. Advises management IMMEDIATELY of any guest complaint.
- Acknowledge guests as they leave and invite them to come back to the restaurant.
- Ensures a harassment free environment through proper personal conduct.
- Upholds safety and security standards at all times.
- Completes assigned weekly cleaning projects.
- Maintains professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
- Complete other job duties as assigned by the Manager.
Will Train - Experience with bussing tables and cleaning is good
Lives our Core Values & Disciplines.
Friendly, easy going and pleasant/smiles easily.
Inspires cooperation and teamwork through self-confidence, positive attitude, and enthusiasm.
Able to remain positive and calm under stressful conditions.
Strong commitment to serving others.
Willing to extend themselves to the guests they serve – Wanting to become friends with their guests – Hospitable.
Genuinely warm and sensitive/polite.
Exhibits neat, clean and professional image at all times.
During a typical shift a front of the house Team Member will have intense guest contact and be involved in moderately to very stressful situations.
Team Members must work well with limited supervision within their specific position functions but must be highly interactive with other Team Members to accomplish work.