First of all Snap Kitchen would like to say, You’re Welcome! For fixing two pretty important aspects of your life; eating and working. At Snap Kitchen we are just as passionate about our people as we are about food. We are dedicated to bringing our customers flavorful, handcrafted food that supports our commitment to local, nutritious ingredients and healthy cooking. We pride ourselves on sourcing the finest foods possible and the finest people possible to make our organization even better! We follow practices including standardized prep lists, recipes, and managed production levels to ensure that our quality and consistency is the same in all of our markets.
A revolution in not cooking!
Take our Snappy Survey –
1. Do you want a taste sensation on the daily?
2. Do you want to work in a fast paced environment?
3. Do you want a reliable and stable working schedule?
4. Do you want to be a part of a team that is changing the way America eats?
If you answered YES to all of the above I think Snap Kitchen might just be for you.
Cleaning/Removing Debris 10%
Assisting with Prep 10%
This is one of the most vital positions in the kitchen. The Dishwasher is responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of all items used in the kitchen. Items must be cleaned and stored in a timely manner. The Dishwasher can also act as a porter in ensuring that deliveries are efficiently received and stored. Product rotation and organization of storage areas must also be maintained. Every production unit has a daily production target to support our stores in the local area, meaning you will have a set schedule to facilitate production needs along with regular working hours.
• Make ordinary dishwashing extraordinary
• Wash and sanitize pots, pans and trays by hand and/or machine
• Return all cleaned and sanitized dishes/pots to the designed areas
• Complete all assigned prep work
• Removes trash and garbage to dumpster area throughout entire shift and properly returns trash cans to designated areas
• Assemble, maintain and break down dish machine
• Attend daily briefings in-service and safety meetings
• Maintain good working relationships with coworkers, customers, administrators and managers
• Keep a clean and safe work environment adhering to all safety and sanitation standards
• Make sure your station is clean and organized at all times
• Ability to stand, stoop, kneel, wipe, reach, bend and lift over 40lbs
• Exposure to some potential food allergens such as Shrimp, Soy, Nuts/Nut products, Sesame
• Must be able to perform duties that require standing for long periods of time and fast movement
• Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities during the shift
- Standing for extended periods of time (up to eight hours)
- The ability to lift up to 40 pounds
Benefits: shift meal, employee discount, subsidized health and dental insurance with vision insurance offered, 100% subsidized LTD coverage, paid vacation (after working consecutively for a period of time).
* AM and PM shifts available