Job you are applying for:
Delivery Driver Chicago
at the following location(s):
Chicago Commissary Kitchen - United Center - Chicago, IL
View Job Description
First of all Snap Kitchen would like to say, You’re Welcome! For fixing two pretty important aspects of your life; eating and working. At Snap Kitchen we are just as passionate about our people as we are about food. We are dedicated to bringing our customers flavorful, handcrafted food that supports our commitment to local, organic ingredients and healthy cooking. We pride ourselves on sourcing the finest foods possible and the finest people possible to make our organization even better!
A revolution in not cooking!
Take our Snappy Survey –
1. Do you want a taste sensation on the daily?
2. Do you care about your health?
3. Do you want to be a guinea pig for all of our naturally sourced organic meals?
4. Would you fight Chuck Norris for a chance to devour a HEALTHY brownie?
5. Do you like hanging out with super cool people?
If you answered YES to all of the above I think Snap Kitchen might just be for you.
The Delivery Driver is responsible for consistently providing prompt and considerate delivery services to internal and external customers. The Delivery Driver will play an integral role in the Company by ensuring that planned inventory levels are accurately maintained at all locations due to the timely delivery of items. This person will be a key representative of Snap Kitchen and will be expected to provide a high level of professionalism at all times. Reports to Distribution Manager.
The only shift available - 8:00 pm to 2:00 am. If this does not work for your schedule please do not apply.
A position on the delivery team demands a relatively high level of physical fitness. Not only is lifting heavy weight repetitively for the entirety of a shift necessary, but there is also a need to perform the job with speed and precision as to provide the quickest and safest delivery services to all of our clients.
The physical demands of this position are:
- Performing all actions with intelligent movements as to avoid injury (lifting from the legs, not overextending limbs, using momentum to your advantage etc.)
- Pushing, pulling, carrying, and lifting items, equipment, and supplies up to 60lbs
- Being able to perform in spatially challenging environments
- Driving up to 100 miles a day with frequent intermittent stops without getting overly-fatigued (especially while driving)
- Hand dolly experience desirable
Educational Requirements: High School Diploma with some college preferred
Has maintained a good driving record free of the following violations:
- License revoked or suspended due to moving violation
- Speeding in excess of over 20 mph over the posted limit
- Driving without a license
- Failure to report an accident or providing false report to authorities
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, including open container violation
-Driver cannot have more than one moving violation per year within the past 3 years, or more than one accident in the past 3 years
Benefits: shift meal, employee discount, subsidized health and dental insurance with vision insurance offered, 100% subsidized LTD coverage, paid vacation (after working consecutively for a period of time).