You’re a natural leader and a risk taker. You love analyzing numbers, embarking on new culinary adventures, and engaging people. You build strong teams around you by treating your 100+ teammates with integrity. You motivate your team by successfully building your business and empowering others to do the same. You run a tight ship by closely managing your P&L, and you’re not afraid to jump behind the register to assist a guest. You don’t like to sit still, and are happiest when presented with a challenge that no one has been able to crack. Working for a concept in fast-paced growth mode makes your heart beat a little faster. You pride yourself on your ability to network with community leaders and influencers, and you can’t wait to lead Snap Kitchen's expansion throughout the greater Houston area.
- Take total ownership of the market P&L; when you identify an opportunity to improve, don’t hesitate to make the necessary adjustments to do so. Watch for trends, and jump at opportunities to aggressively build the business.
- Develop and implement a grassroots business growth strategy. Think outside the box to build partnerships and brand awareness through guerilla marketing, and always look for creative ways to improve your efforts.
- We’ve always been fanatical about service and consider it one of our biggest strengths. It’s up to you to do whatever it takes to ensure that Snap Kitchen guests are wowed by the overall Snap experience, whether online, in stores, or elsewhere. Should a guest relations issue arise, work quickly to resolve it.
- Build a strong team by hiring great people whom you feel are dynamite leaders and who are passionate about the Snap Kitchen mission. Make sure the Management team market wide executes those same standards when selecting new Team Members at their locations.
- You’ve hired an outstanding team, and it’s important to hold them accountable so that they can improve upon their existing skillsets. Make sure that your store GMs are successfully running their locations by empowering them to make key daily decisions as they relate to staffing, inventory management, guest relations, store appearance, and more.
- You’re the eyes, ears, and taste buds for Snap in each market, and with seasonal ingredients come consistent changes to the business. It’s crucial that new menu roll outs, planogram changes, merchandising improvements, etc. are executed flawlessly. When opportunities exist, collaborate with your team to help innovate new processes.
- Visit your stores consistently to make sure that lighting, music, cleanliness, equipment, and POS systems operate effectively, and slow down during your visits long enough to confirm that the in-store experience exceeds guest expectations.
-Must possess the ability to successfully lead the charge and be comfortable being the business leader in a new market with a 100+ person staff
- A BBA or related degree from an accredited four year University is required; MBA a plus
- Must possess strong financial and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills including via email are required
- Strong MS Office skills are required
- Must possess a resilient, creative, and dynamic mindset in approaching challenges
- Experience with or high interest in food and customer service is a strong plus
- Interest in nutrition as it relates to food and health is a strong plus
- Multi-unit management a plus
- Food and beverage industry experience a plus
Compensation: DOE base plus bonus