Snap Kitchen – Eating healthy sucks, so we fixed it!
Snap Kitchen – Having a job sucks, so we fixed it!
First of all Snap Kitchen would like to say, You’re Welcome! For fixing two pretty important aspects of your life; eating and working. At Snap Kitchen we are just as passionate about our people as we are about food. We are dedicated to bringing our customers flavorful, handcrafted food that supports our commitment to local, nutritious ingredients and healthy cooking. We pride ourselves on sourcing the finest foods possible and the finest people possible to make our organization even better!
A revolution in not cooking!
Take our Snappy Survey –
1. Do you want a taste sensation on the daily?
2. Do you care about your health?
3. Do you want to be a guinea pig for all of our naturally sourced nutritious meals?
4. Would you fight Chuck Norris for a chance to devour a HEALTHY brownie?
5. Do you like hanging out with super cool people?
If you answered YES to all of the above I think Snap Kitchen might just be for you.
Snap Kitchen is a rapidly growing company seeking out talented and professional General Managers to take us to the next level. Great starting salaries, a generous food allowance, work life balance, PTO and an incredible work environment are just some of the opportunities that Snap Kitchen offers. The General Manager is responsible for leading the team while providing a phenomenal service experience for all customers, as well as managing all aspects of a dynamic retail environment. Accountable for ensuring that all areas of the business are fulfilled and are 100% responsible for the level of education on the floor by delivering the Snap Kitchen guest experience. The General Manager will play an integral role in the company by being involved in all stores’ retail management, understanding food and nutritional concepts. A General Manager emanates the Snap Kitchen culture, is a purveyor of healthy endeavors and a true connector in their community.
• Passionately leads and educates on the store floor and sets the standard for greatness around product education and our mission
• Coaches their people by incorporating store operating principles into the daily business
• Continually developing your Snap team members, setting career goals and evaluations
• Results driven, meet or exceed company goals by managing their store’s P&L and quarterly and yearly sales contribution
• Manage inventory, customer services and employee schedules
• Experience working with food or nutrition, or in a retail environment required
• 5 years customer service experience required
• 2 years management experience required
• Experience coaching small teams whilst maintaining a hands-on managerial role
• Ability to consistently project a friendly, helpful personality to customers and coworkers
• Ability to prioritize tasks while handling multiple demands
• Strong organizational skills and ability to pay attention to detail
• Commitment to the ongoing success of Snap Kitchen
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings, weekends, and some holidays
• Must have a reliable form of transportation
This is your chance to be a part of a truly exciting organization with a passion for people, food and life. Snap Kitchen is a rapidly growing company and always aims to promote from within. Being a part of our team provides you with the opportunity for advancement, Health coverage (including dental and vision) and most importantly a generous food allowance!