Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
Preston/Royal Village Management Opportunities - Dallas, TX
The Job you are looking for is no longer available. Click Get Started to search for another job.
View Job Description
We Are On A Mission
We believe in the transformative power of real food, the way it makes us feel and how it impacts the world we live in. We empower busy people to eat clean without compromise because you shouldn’t have to choose between health, convenience & amazing tasting food. We make a healthy lifestyle easy. Our chefs and dietitians reimagine comfort food and then create those favorite dishes with a healthy twist.
At Snap Kitchen we are just as passionate about our people as we are about food! Being a part of Snap Nation means that you are a critical part of us realizing our goals and will play an integral role in helping to shape our business. We believe in the transformative power of people, the value of diversity and the importance of inclusion.
Snap Kitchen makes real food into delicious meals, from scratch, every day. Your job as one of our business leaders will be to oversee a quick-service FOH model. The General Manager is the anchor of the store — you're an enthusiastic leader, a quick thinker, a problem-solver, a skilled communicator and someone that prioritizes winning!
If you live for the opportunity to run a thriving and balanced operation, develop a team, and deliver a stellar guest experience, then we want to meet you! An insanely competitive comp, bonus and benefits program reflect the level of importance this role plays within Snap Kitchen!
- Inspire your team, own your business, and architect remarkable customer service experiences across all touch
- Exemplify all-star performance with a hands-on approach to leading and educating on the floor and setting
the standard for greatness around product knowledge, guest interaction and the Snap Kitchen mission
- Building a culture that is obsessed with delivering stellar service by empowering your team to create
meaningful connections with guests and the broader community
- Create meaningful processes and systems that result in all-star execution
- You will own the key indicators and metrics of your store that help identify the effectiveness and
opportunities of the team’s efforts. These metrics become your rallying cry and motivation for driving
- Owner of an inherent passion for the guest experience that leverages a service driven approach
- Entrepreneurial: designs business opportunities with the customer, community and company in mind
- Passionate about real food!
- Known as an exceptional leader and developer of talent
- Data junkie that leverages daily sales reports, budgets, and other key indicators and insights to dictate
strategy and course correct when needed
- 5+ years' in a fast casual/QSR environment as lead/manager (2+ yrs in a General Manager role preferred)
- ServSafe Manager's Certification (preferred)
- Multi-Tasking extraordinaire with the ability to coordinate competing priorities while maintaining required
standards of service in a busy retail environment
- Stellar communicator with experience motivating an hourly workforce
- Initiative taker and big picture thinker
- High-energy, and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to travel.
- BA/BS degree
The Finer Print
- Who your leader is: District/Area General Manager
- Where you spend your time: Snap Retail Location
- Full time
- Status: Non-Exempt