Job you are applying for:
FOH Key Lead
at the following location(s):
Villanova - Villanova, PA
View Job Description
First of all Snap Kitchen would like to say, You’re Welcome! For fixing two pretty important aspects of your life; eating and working. At Snap Kitchen we are just as passionate about our people as we are about food. We are dedicated to bringing our customers flavorful, handcrafted food that supports our commitment to local, organic ingredients and healthy cooking. We pride ourselves on sourcing the finest foods possible and the finest people possible to make our organization even better!
A revolution in not cooking!
Take our Snappy Survey –
1. Do you want a taste sensation on the daily?
2. Do you care about your health?
3. Do you want to be a guinea pig for all of our naturally sourced organic meals?
4. Would you fight Chuck Norris for a chance to devour a HEALTHY brownie?
5. Do you like hanging out with super cool people?
If you answered YES to all of the above I think Snap Kitchen might just be for you.
The Key Lead is responsible for leading the team while providing a phenomenal service experience for all customers, as well as keeping the shelves of products stocked, clean, organized and easy to shop. The Key Lead will play an integral role in the company by being involved in all stores’ retail management, understanding food and nutritional concepts, being customer service-focused and having the willingness to do outside of store promotions and events. Reports to General Manager.
Qualifications: - Ability to consistently project a friendly, helpful personality to customers and coworkers - Experience working with food or nutrition, or in a retail environment
- Customer service experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize tasks while handling multiple demands - Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. and be active while being on your feet consistently for an entire shift - Strong organizational skills and ability to pay attention to detail - Commitment to the ongoing success of Snap Kitchen
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including mornings, evenings, weekends, and some Holidays
-Available for 20-30 hours per week
-Offering $12 per hour
Educational Requirements: A high school diploma with some college preferred
Benefits: shift meal, employee discount, subsidized health and dental insurance with vision insurance offered, 100% subsidized LTD coverage, paid vacation (after working consecutively for a period of time).