First of all Snap Kitchen would like to say, You’re Welcome! For fixing two pretty important aspects of your life; eating and working. At Snap Kitchen we are just as passionate about our people as we are about food. We are dedicated to bringing our customers flavorful, handcrafted food that supports our commitment to local, organic ingredients and healthy cooking. We pride ourselves on sourcing the finest foods possible and the finest people possible to make our organization even better! We follow practices including standardized prep lists, recipes, and managed production levels to ensure that our quality and consistency is the same in all of our markets.
A revolution in not cooking!
Take our Snappy Survey –
1. Do you want a taste sensation on the daily?
2. Do you want to work in a fast paced environment?
3. Do you want a reliable and stable working schedule?
4. Do you want to be a part of a team that is changing the way America eats?
If you answered YES to all of the above I think Snap Kitchen might just be for you.
Assisting with Prep 20%
Cleaning/Removing Debris 10%
We are seeking candidates who have experience in butchery/meat cutting, knowledge of seafood, as well as experience or interest in sustainable food production. As a Butcher it is your responsibility to ensure that each of Snap’s meat, fish and poultry are prepared accurately and up to quality standards. Snap Kitchen is not a typical high stress restaurant environment utilizing split shifts. Our kitchens are production facilities which do not rely on orders to stay busy. Every kitchen has a daily production target to support our stores in the local area, meaning you will have a set schedule to facilitate our production needs along with regular working hours.
• Assembling and preparing Snap fresh meats per our recipes and standards
• Superior knife skills
• Working with and ability to cut, portion and handle local "grass fed" meat and poultry, and sustainable seafood
• Meet production schedule
• Experience using production sheets and HACCP records
• Attend daily briefings in-service and safety meetings
• Maintain good working relationships with coworkers, customers, administrators and managers
• Adhere to all safety and sanitation standards
• Currently possess and maintain food handler certifications for local municipality
• Ability to use various measuring tools including digital scales and timers during production
• Utilizes tools provided to accomplish tasks safely. (i.e. cutting boards, gloves, oven mitts, etc)
• Ability to stand, stoop, kneel, wipe, reach, bend and lift over 40lbs
• Must be able to work for up to eight hours in a shift in a room set at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or below
• Exposure to some potential food allergens such as shrimp, soy, nuts/nut products, and sesame
• Must be able to perform duties that require standing for long periods of time and fast movement
• Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities during the shift
• Perform other duties as needed
This is your chance to be a part of a truly exciting organization with a passion for people, food and life. Snap Kitchen is a rapidly growing company and always aims to promote from within. Being a part of our team provides you with the opportunity for advancement, shift meal, employee discount, subsidized health and dental insurance with vision insurance offered, 100% subsidized LTD coverage, paid vacation (after working consecutively for a period of time).
* AM and PM shifts available