Snap Kitchen – Eating healthy sucks, so we fixed it!
Snap Kitchen – Having a job sucks, so we fixed it!
First of all Snap Kitchen would like to say, You’re Welcome! For fixing two pretty important aspects of your life; eating and working. At Snap Kitchen we are just as passionate about our people as we are about food. We are dedicated to bringing our customers flavorful, handcrafted food that supports our commitment to local, nutritious ingredients and healthy cooking. We pride ourselves on sourcing the finest foods possible and the finest people possible to make our organization even better!
A revolution in not cooking!
Take our Snappy Survey –
1. Do you want a taste sensation on the daily?
2. Do you care about your health?
3. Do you want to be a guinea pig for all of our naturally sourced nutritious meals?
4. Would you fight Wolverine for a chance to devour a HEALTHY brownie?
5. Do you like meeting new people and being a brand ambassador for health?
If you answered YES to all of the above I think Snap Kitchen might just be for you.
Snap Kitchen wants store team members who are passionate about health and helping others through promoting the importance of correct nutrition. It is a Team Member’s responsibility to engage with all customers; provide superb costumer service, educating guest, answer questions and ask customers key health questions.
• Provide excellent customer services and supporting Snap’s mission to provide healthy convenient food
• Create a warm and welcoming store environment for all guests
• Maintain overall store hygiene and cleanliness; Wiping down counters and tables, sweeping, making sure condiment station is always clean and everything is filled
• Maintaining inventory; keeping shelves stocked, keeping up with cooler temperatures and filling pantry items as needed
• Promote new and popular menu items, Snap events and instore loyalty program
• Utilize the Point of Sale cash system, process payments, refunds and issuing gift cards
• Previous customer service experience within a retail, food or nutrition environment
• A high school diploma with some college preferred
• Commitment to the ongoing success of Snap Kitchen
• Passion, knowledge and involvement in living a healthy lifestyle
• Have a passion for health and great food
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and ability to prioritize tasks
• Strong organizational skills and ability to pay attention to detail
• Unpack inventory that weigh 50lbs
Educational Requirements: High School Diploma with some college preferred
Benefits: shift meal, employee discount, subsidized health and dental insurance with vision insurance offered, 100% subsidized LTD coverage, paid vacation (after working consecutively for a period of time), and partial reimbursement for athletic events.