First of all Snap Kitchen would like to say, You’re Welcome! For fixing two pretty important aspects of your life; eating and working. At Snap Kitchen we are just as passionate about our people as we are about food. We are dedicated to bringing our customers flavorful, handcrafted food that supports our commitment to local, nutritious ingredients and healthy cooking. We pride ourselves on sourcing the finest foods possible and the finest people possible to make our organization even better! We follow practices including standardized prep lists, recipes, and managed production levels to ensure that our quality and consistency is the same in all of our markets.
A revolution in not cooking!
Take our Snappy Survey –
1. Do you want a taste sensation on the daily?
2. Do you want to work in a fast paced environment?
3. Do you want a reliable and stable working schedule?
4. Do you want to be a part of a team that is changing the way America eats?
If you answered YES to all of the above I think Snap Kitchen might just be for you.
Line Cooking 100%
As a Cook with Snap Kitchen, your role is critical to our business. It’s up to our Cooks to ensure that each of Snap’s items is prepared accurately and up to quality standards. Snap Kitchen is not a typical high stress restaurant environment utilizing split shifts. Our kitchens are production units which do not rely on orders to stay busy. Every production unit has a daily production target to support our stores in the local area, meaning you will have a set schedule to facilitate our production needs along with regular working hours.
• Assembling and preparing Snap meals per our recipes and standards
• Learning recipes that change seasonally and working with unique ingredients – coconut sugar, protein substitutes and gluten free flours.
• Ensure food is cooked, portioned, and held at correct temperatures per food quality and safety standards.
• Prepare high-quality food items according to standardized recipes and instructions to meet production kitchen departure times.
• Use established production sheets.
• Responsible for HACCP records from area worked during scheduled shift.
• Assists in production planning, record keeping and reporting as required.
• Attends daily briefings in-service and safety meetings.
• Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers, administrators and managers.
• Adhere to all safety and sanitation standards.
• Making sure your station is clean and organized at all times.
• Cleans assigned station following proper sanitary procedures to include work area, coolers, utensils, equipment; removes and disposes of trash; sweeps and mops floors.
• Currently possess and maintain food handler certifications for local municipality
• Ability to use various measuring tools including digital scales and timers during production
• Utilizes tools provided to accomplish tasks safely. (i.e. cutting boards, gloves, oven mitts, etc)
• Ability to stand, stoop, kneel, wipe, reach, bend and lift over 40lbs
• Exposure to some potential food allergens such as Shrimp, Soy, Nuts/Nut products, Sesame
• Must be able to perform duties that require standing for long periods of time and fast movement
• Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities during the shift
- Standing for extended periods of time (up to eight hours)
- The ability to lift up to 40 pounds
Benefits: shift meal, employee discount, subsidized health and dental insurance with vision insurance offered, 100% subsidized LTD coverage, paid vacation (after working consecutively for a period of time).