Snap Kitchen – Eating healthy sucks, so we fixed it!
Snap Kitchen – Having a job sucks, so we fixed it!
First of all Snap Kitchen would like to say, You’re Welcome! For fixing two pretty important aspects of your life; eating and working. At Snap Kitchen we are just as passionate about our people as we are about food. We are dedicated to bringing our customers flavorful, handcrafted food that supports our commitment to local, nutritious ingredients and healthy cooking. We pride ourselves on sourcing the finest foods possible and the finest people possible to make our organization even better!
A revolution in not cooking!
Take our Snappy Survey –
1. Do you want a taste sensation on the daily?
2. Do you care about your health?
3. Do you want to be a guinea pig for all of our naturally sourced nutritious meals?
4. Would you fight Chuck Norris for a chance to devour a HEALTHY brownie?
5. Do you like hanging out with super cool people?
If you answered YES to all of the above I think Snap Kitchen might just be for you.
The Executive Chef is directly responsible for all kitchen functions including food purchasing, preparation and maintenance of quality standards; sanitation and cleanliness; training of employees in methods of cooking, preparation, packaging, portion and cost control and sanitation and cleanliness. The Executive Chef will play an integral role in the company by also coaching and motivating Back of House staff to meet deadlines in a timely manner and ensuring that overall kitchen operations run smoothly.
• Cook nutritionally measured food that is culinary creative in a production environment
• Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared, served, and packaged according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards
• Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner
• Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs
• Ensure that all products are ordered according to predetermined product specifications and received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures
• Control food cost and usage by following proper requisition of products from storage areas, product storage procedures, standard recipes and waste control procedures
• Manage inventory for multiple store fronts to ensure proper product rotation occurs
• Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met
• Coach and develop kitchen personnel as necessary to meet business needs
• Manage back of house schedule to ensure that labor level goals are met
• At least three years in an Executive Chef role required
• Experience in a location with a minimum $5MM/year in sales
• Must have had two or fewer jobs in the last five years with no more than four in the last ten years
• Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel and guests
• Must have a high level of comfort in a high volume kitchen
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Excellent communication skills including email etiquette
• Must be eager to learn and work, be dependable and energetic
• Must possess a high level of honesty, integrity, and ethics
• Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours)
• High school diploma required with a college degree preferred
This is your chance to be a part of a truly exciting organization with a passion for people, food and life. Snap Kitchen is a rapidly growing company and always aims to promote from within. Being a part of our team provides you with the opportunity for advancement, Health coverage (including dental and vision) and most importantly a generous food allowance!