Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
Kirby Management Opportunities - Houston, TX
The Job you are looking for is no longer available. Click Get Started to search for another job.
View Job Description
Snap Kitchen – Eating healthy sucks, so we fixed it!
Snap Kitchen – Having a job sucks, so we fixed it!
First of all Snap Kitchen would like to say, You’re Welcome! For fixing two pretty important aspects of your life; eating and working. At Snap Kitchen we are just as passionate about our people as we are about food. We are dedicated to bringing our customers flavorful, handcrafted food that supports our commitment to local, nutritious ingredients and healthy cooking. We pride ourselves on sourcing the finest foods possible and the finest people possible to make our organization even better!
A revolution in not cooking!
Take our Snappy Survey –
1. Do you want a taste sensation on the daily?
2. Do you care about your health?
3. Do you want to be a guinea pig for all of our naturally sourced nutritious meals?
4. Would you fight Chuck Norris for a chance to devour a HEALTHY brownie?
5. Do you like hanging out with super cool people?
If you answered YES to all of the above I think Snap Kitchen might just be for you.
The Manager is responsible for assisting the General Manager in leading the team while providing a phenomenal service experience for all customers, as well as managing all aspects of a dynamic restaurant and retail environment. The Manager will play an integral role in the company by being involved in all stores’ retail management, understanding food and nutritional concepts, being customer service-focused and having the willingness to work a flexible schedule in order to provide adequate floor coverage. Reports to General Manager.
- Experience working with food or nutrition, or in a retail environment required
- Prior management experience required
- Customer service experience required
- Ability to consistently project a friendly, helpful personality to customers and coworkers
- Ability to prioritize tasks while handling multiple demands
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. and be active while being on your feet consistently for an entire shift
- Strong organizational skills and ability to pay attention to detail
- Commitment to the ongoing success of Snap Kitchen
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including mornings, evenings, weekends, and some Holidays
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
Educational Requirements: A high school diploma is required with a college degree from a four year accredited University strongly preferred.
Benefits: subsidized health and dental insurance with vision insurance offered, 100% company paid short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, a generous food expense account, and employee discounts.