Snap Kitchen – Eating healthy sucks, so we fixed it!
Snap Kitchen – Having a job sucks, so we fixed it!
First of all Snap Kitchen would like to say, You’re Welcome! For fixing two pretty important aspects of your life; eating and working. At Snap Kitchen we are just as passionate about our people as we are about food. We are dedicated to bringing our customers flavorful, handcrafted food that supports our commitment to local, nutritious ingredients and healthy cooking. We pride ourselves on sourcing the finest foods possible and the finest people possible to make our organization even better!
A revolution in not cooking!
Take our Snappy Survey –
1. Do you want a taste sensation on the daily?
2. Do you care about your health?
3. Do you want to be a guinea pig for all of our naturally sourced nutritious meals?
4. Would you fight Chuck Norris for a chance to devour a HEALTHY brownie?
5. Do you like hanging out with super cool people?
If you answered YES to all of the above I think Snap Kitchen might just be for you.
Provide technical software, hardware and network problem resolution to all Snap Kitchen computer users. Execute question/problem diagnosis and guide users through step-by step solutions in an office and retail environment. Clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner; provide one-on-one end-user training as needed. Assist other members of the IT team; troubleshoot network printer problems; pass more complex end-user problems on to senior IT team members. Conduct hardware and software inventory database maintenance and reporting; and perform related work as required.
The Retail Systems IT Help Desk Coordinator fields all Help Desk calls from the Snap Kitchen user base and creates the initial record of the request; resolves all Level One end-user problems over the phone; passes all Level Two requests on to a Senior IT Team Member; contacts third-party vendors for warranty service repair of retail system and POS terminals.
• Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves Level One problems for users of the POS, business computer software and hardware, Snap Kitchen network, the Internet and new computer technology in an office and retail environment; communicates solutions to end-users.
• Provides one-on-one end-user problem resolution over the phone for Snap Kitchen IT approved PC and enterprise software.
• Delivers, tags, sets up, and assists in the configuration of end-user PC desktop hardware, software and peripherals.
• Diagnoses and resolves end-user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems and e-mail, Internet, POS, Payment Processing, and local-area network access problems.
• Coordinates timely repair of POS and PC computer equipment covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements.
• Assists Senior IT team in creating materials for end-user frequently asked questions (FAQs).
Retail operations and industry specific software, various software applications and basic hardware for the PC; principles and theories of network systems and management; Internet technologies and products, Microsoft Windows PC and Server operating systems, basic network and computer security principles.
Associates degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
1 Yr. Experience with Help Desk Technical Support and/or desktop support in an enterprise environment, proven analytical and problem-solving skills in a technical environment, Retail operations and support experience strongly preferred.
Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time in front of a computer. Must be able to perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, lifting heavy equipment (up to 50 lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, climbing or walking.
Deliver technical support over the phone to internal customers in an office and retail environment; identify, troubleshoot and resolve a wide range of technical computer-related problems in a time sensitive manner; identify, evaluate and solve end-user workstation, POS and LAN problems; support and train end-users in a wide range of software applications as needed; read, understand and apply complex technical information; master new computer technology; maintain cooperative working relationships; demonstrate sensitivity to, and respect for, a diverse population; effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Benefits: shift meal, employee discount, subsidized health and dental insurance with vision insurance offered, 100% subsidized LTD coverage, paid vacation (after working consecutively for a period of time).