Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
Houston Commissary Kitchen- Dunlap - Houston, TX
View Job Description
First of all Snap Kitchen would like to say, You’re Welcome! For fixing two pretty important aspects of your life; eating and working. At Snap Kitchen we are just as passionate about our people as we are about food. We are dedicated to bringing our customers flavorful, handcrafted food that supports our commitment to local, organic ingredients and healthy cooking. We pride ourselves on sourcing the finest foods possible and the finest people possible to make our organization even better!
A revolution in not cooking!
Take our Snappy Survey –
1. Do you want a taste sensation on the daily?
2. Do you care about your health?
3. Do you want to be a guinea pig for all of our naturally sourced organic meals?
4. Would you fight Chuck Norris for a chance to devour a HEALTHY brownie?
5. Do you like hanging out with super cool people?
If you answered YES to all of the above I think Snap Kitchen might just be for you.
Cook culinary creative food in a scratch kitchen while working in a spotlessly clean, safe, and sanitary environment. Ensure food is cooked, portioned, and held at correct temperatures to ensure food quality and safety.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintains safe food handling procedures at all times
- Utilizes tools provided to accomplish tasks safely. (i.e. cutting boards, gloves, oven mitts, etc)
- Takes all proper precautions to ensure that no cross-contamination occurs
- Works quickly yet safely and accurately
- Cleans assigned station following proper sanitary procedures to include work area, coolers, utensils, equipment; removes and disposes of trash; sweeps and mops floors.
- Standing for extended periods of time (up to eight hours)
- The ability to lift up to 40 pounds
Benefits: shift meal, employee discount, subsidized health and dental insurance with vision insurance offered, 100% subsidized LTD coverage, paid vacation (after working consecutively for a period of time).