First of all Snap Kitchen would like to say, You’re Welcome! For fixing two pretty important aspects of your life; eating and working. At Snap Kitchen we are just as passionate about our people as we are about food. We are dedicated to bringing our customers flavorful, handcrafted food that supports our commitment to local, organic ingredients and healthy cooking. We pride ourselves on sourcing the finest foods possible and the finest people possible to make our organization even better!
A revolution in not cooking!
Take our Snappy Survey –
1. Do you want a taste sensation on the daily?
2. Do you care about your health?
3. Do you want to be a guinea pig for all of our naturally sourced organic meals?
4. Would you fight Chuck Norris for a chance to devour a HEALTHY brownie?
5. Do you like hanging out with super cool people?
If you answered YES to all of the above I think Snap Kitchen might just be for you.
The Expediter is responsible for final production and presentation of prepackaged meals before they are delivered to our stores. Reports to Kitchen Manager.
Essential Job Functions
- Performing all actions with intelligent movements as to avoid injury (lifting from the legs, not overextending limbs, using momentum to your advantage etc.)
- Pushing, pulling, carrying, and lifting items, equipment, and supplies up to 50lbs
- Being able to perform in spatially challenging environments
- Being able to work in and out of refrigerated environments for long periods of time
Educational Requirements: High School Diploma required with some college preferred
- Partner with Kitchen Manager and/or Assistant Kitchen Manager to discuss daily production numbers, timelines, and expectations
- Act as a liaison between Back of House and Front of House
- Quickly learn each recipe and how each meal should be presented prior to being packaged
- Count and divide up prepackaged meals in a timely manner
- Communicate any and all delivery issues clearly with Delivery Manager and each receiving store
- Develop comfort in educating guests and fellow team members on nutritional information, major product categories, and food lifestyle options
- Ability to prioritize tasks while handling multiple demands
- Commitment to the ongoing success of Snap Kitchen
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings, weekends, and some Holidays
Benefits: shift meal, employee discount, and partial reimbursement for athletic events.