The Social Media Coordinator is on the front lines of all Snap Kitchen customer engagement and communication on social channels. The person in this role will be responsible for telling the Snap Kitchen story in an engaging way across social networks and the Snap blog. Primary responsibilities include: creating social content (including both photography and copy development) across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and more; monitoring and measuring social conversation about the Snap brand; working cross-functionally with the entire marketing and digital teams to create content that supports the brand content strategy; and quickly leveraging platform and digital trends to keep Snap ahead of the curve.
• Create content and engage with customers on Snap Kitchen’s social channels (primarily Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).
• Build the Snap Kitchen brand voice (honest, helpful, smart funny, passionate) through excellent social copywriting and photography development.
• Work with Snap’s Lead Dietitian & Content Strategist to create a social and blog editorial calendar that builds Snap’s credibility as being a leader in the food industry.
• Develop social marketing campaigns to support national marketing initiatives, including major marketing campaigns, new market and/or store openings, product and new menu launches, and high-profile partnerships (e.g. Whole30).
• Partner with other members of the marketing & content teams to ensure content support and consistent voice across local and national marketing initiatives.
• Respond to social conversations across all platforms to engage our communities.
• Set goals, measure, and report on content success. Quickly optimize strategy based on results.
• Degree from an accredited four-year university, with a focus on communication, journalism, PR, marketing, and/or business.
• 2-3 years of experience in marketing, content strategy/development, and/or social media.
• Experience in paid social across all major platforms.
• Background and interest in photography, with proven ability to take and edit photos for social media.
• Experience managing social communities using third-party software like Buffer, Sprinklr, or Hootsuite.
• Passion for digital media and trends. Stay ahead of the curve to make Snap Kitchen a “must watch” brand.
• Ability to manage heavy workload and pivot quickly as business needs change and new ideas emerge.
• Strategic thinker who can use data, audience behavior, and business goals to develop smart, actionable, and measureable content plans.
• Love of food and healthy eating.
To be considered for an interview, candidates must provide;
• 3-5 examples of social content from Instagram, Facebook, and/or Twitter, including both photography and copywriting. Examples should include food and/or lifestyle photography.
• 1-2 examples of long form content (blog or published article)