First of all Snap Kitchen would like to say, You’re Welcome! For fixing two pretty important aspects of your life; eating and working. At Snap Kitchen we are just as passionate about our people as we are about food. We are dedicated to bringing our customers flavorful, handcrafted food that supports our commitment to local, nutritious ingredients and healthy cooking. We pride ourselves on sourcing the finest foods possible and the finest people possible to make our organization even better! We follow practices including standardized prep lists, recipes, and managed production levels to ensure that our quality and consistency is the same in all of our markets.
A revolution in not cooking!
Take our Snappy Survey –
1. Do you want a taste sensation on the daily?
2. Do you want to work in a fast paced environment?
3. Do you want a reliable and stable working schedule?
4. Do you want to be a part of a team that is changing the way America eats?
If you answered YES to all of the above I think Snap Kitchen might just be for you.
Production Packing 80%
Cleaning/Removing Debris 10%
Assisting with Prep 10%
As an Assembly Operative with Snap Kitchen, your role is critical in supporting our culinary team. It’s up to our Assembly Operatives to ensure that each of Snap’s items is packed accurately and up to quality standards. Snap Kitchen is not a typical high stress restaurant environment utilizing split shifts. Our kitchens are production units which do not rely on orders to stay busy. Every production unit has a daily production target to support our stores in the local area, meaning you will have a set schedule to facilitate our production needs along with regular working hours.
• Ability to portion and handle Meat, Fish and Poultry
• Work within a fast pace kitchen and team environment
• Learning Snap menu and meals that change seasonally and working with unique ingredients – coconut sugar, protein substitutes and gluten free flours
• Ensure food is portioned, and held at correct temperatures to comply with food quality and safety
• Use established production sheets.
• Responsible for HACCP records from area worked during scheduled shift
• Assists in production planning, record keeping and reporting as required
• Attends daily briefings in-service and safety meetings
• Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers, administrators and managers
• Adhere to all safety and sanitation standards
• Making sure your station is clean and organized at all times
• Currently possess and maintain food handler certifications for local municipality
• Ability to use various measuring tools including digital scales and timers during production
• Utilizes tools provided to accomplish tasks safely. (i.e. cutting boards, gloves, oven mitts, etc)
• Cleans assigned station following proper sanitary procedures to include work area, coolers, utensils, equipment; removes and disposes of trash; sweeps and mops floors
• Ability to stand, stoop, kneel, wipe, reach, bend and lift over 40lbs
• Exposure to some potential food allergens such as Shrimp, Soy, Nuts/Nut products, Sesame
• Must be able to perform duties that require standing for long periods of time and fast movement
• Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities during the shift
-Must be able to work for up to eight hours in a shift in a room set at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or below.
- Standing for extended periods of time (up to eight hours)
- The ability to lift up to 40 pound
- Some locations may require packaging in colder temperatures
Benefits: shift meal, employee discount, subsidized health and dental insurance with vision insurance offered, 100% subsidized LTD coverage, paid vacation (after working consecutively for a period of time).
* AM and PM shifts available