Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
Uptown Management Opportunities - Dallas, TX
View Job Description
The General Manager is responsible for leading the team while providing a phenomenal service experience for all customers, as well as managing all aspects of a dynamic restaurant and retail environment. The General Manager will play an integral role in the company by being involved in all stores’ retail management, understanding food and nutritional concepts, being customer service-focused and having the willingness to work a flexible schedule in order to provide adequate floor coverage. Reports to Director of Operations.
- Experience working with food or nutrition, or in a retail environment required
- Prior management experience required
- Customer service experience required
- Ability to consistently project a friendly, helpful personality to customers and coworkers
- Ability to prioritize tasks while handling multiple demands
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. and be active while being on your feet consistently for an entire shift
- Strong organizational skills and ability to pay attention to detail
- Commitment to the ongoing success of Snap Kitchen
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
Educational Requirements: A high school diploma is required with a college degree from a four year accredited University strongly preferred.
Benefits: subsidized health and dental insurance with vision insurance offered, 100% company paid short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, a generous food expense account, and employee discounts.